The XAS 185 is the flagship product of our range and, arguably, of the construction industry. It has become the essential companion for customers that need to take the tools to perform their work with them – wherever they go.Towed and transported by vehicles across the country, the XAS 185 is ready to go, and ready to move, when you are.
The XAS 185 comes with a HardHat® canopy as standard.This legendary polyethylene based canopy was born in 2005.The latest design is our toughest, most aesthetic design to date – keeping your compressor looking as good as new and maximizing the value of your asset.
Developed in conjunction with our customers, the XAS 185 has, and will continue to stand the test of time.This is largely due to our continuous development process and ongoing focus on the strategic triangle of size, flow and efficiency.
Compressor XAS 185 KD T4F
Actual free air delivery (FAD) cfm 185
Normal effective working pressure psi 100
Max. sound pressure level @ 23’ (7m)
at normal working speed & pressure dB(a) 76
Air receiver capacity US Gal (L) 4.4 (16.7)
Compressor oil capacity US Gal (L) 2(7.7)
Air compressor outlets 2 x 3⁄4”
Engine model Kubota D1803-CR-TIE4B
Emissions regulation US EPA Tier 4 Final
Number of cylinders 3
Engine speed (Unloaded) rpm 1600
Engine speed (Maximum loaded) rpm 2700
Engine oil capacity US Gal (L) 1.8 (7)
Fuel tank capacity US Gal (L) 20 (75)
Fuel consumption at 100% load Gal/Hr (L/Hr) 2.54 (9.61)
Dimensions and weight (including undercarriage)
Weight (inc. fuel) lb 2105
Length in 139
Width in 64
Height in 58
- Legendary HardHat® canopy
- The air element is directly driven from the diesel engine. No gear box means less horse power required to produce the same volume of air.
- Reliable and high performance Kubota engine
- The cooling system is designed for continuous operation in ambient conditions up to 120°F
- Fully automatic 100% step-less speed regulator that adapts engine speed to air demand.
- Increased altitude capability
- The separator is equipped with a sealed high pressure safety relief valve. Inlet air is filtered through a heavy duty two stage air filter.