The skillfully versatile XA(T)S 400 range offers you two models with multiple possibilities. Thanks to its intuitive PACE system (Pressure Adjusted thru Cognitive Electronics) the new 400 cfm models give you the most options from a single compressor. This pioneering technology enables multiple pressure and flow settings, ensuring you match air flow and pressure to your application needs.
Optimize your fleet investment, improve utilization and get a higher return on investment. If you are using multiple machines to cover flow demands between 340-440 cfm and pressure ranges from 100-200 psi, then now is the time to stop.
The 400 cfm models also feature our legendary air element together with a Caterpillar Stage IV Engine. Ensuring higher efficiency, longer service intervals, unmatched reliability, increased lifetime and the lowest cost of ownership.
Working pressure psi 150
Free air delivery cfm 395
Max. unloading pressure psi 150
Min. working pressure psi 58
Max. sound pressure level @ 23’ (7m) dB(A) 76
Model Caterpillar C4.4
Number of cylinders 4
Emissions regulation US EPA Tier T4F
Output at rated speed (2400 rpm) hp 155
Engine speed (unloaded) rpm 1500
Engine speed (maximum loaded) rpm 2200
Capacity and consumption
Fuel tank capacity US gal (l) 52 (197)
Fuel consumption @ 100% load gal/hr (l/hr) 6.8 (25.7)
DEF tank capacity US gal (l) 5.7 (21.7)
DEF consumption @ 100% load gal/hr (l/hr) 0.30 (1.1)
Dimensions and weight (trailer/Skid mounted)
Length in 161/ 13
Width in 71.5/71.5
Height in 70/65
Weight (wet) lbs 4708/4616
- The 400 cfm range extends the compressor oil service interval to 1000 hours or once every two years. Reduced service intervention and longer life of consumables reduces total cost of operation and increases availability.
- The intuitive XC2003 controller keeps track of your compressor’s utilization and prompts for planned service interventions. Service can be performed from a single side.
- The range is powered by a 4-cylindered Caterpillar Tier 4 Final engine, reducing the emission of NOx and particulate matter to near zero levels.
- The range was tested both in lab and field conditions to ensure optimal performance. It’s designed to withstand the toughest working conditions. The updated HardHat canopy is our toughest, most aesthetically pleasing canopy to date. It’s corrosion free and needs no painting or dent repair.
- Combining the Atlas Copco screw element with a Caterpillar diesel engine, we deliver a range that is best in class for fuel economy.
- Lightweight and compact, both models can be towed. The compressor is mounted on a single axle, enhancing its maneuverability on site.