FLEX Series dryers are designed with 4-in-1 heat exchangers (patent pending) and a phase change material (PCM) encapsulated between the refrigeration and compressed air circuits, serving as a highly effective reservoir for thermal storage.
The PCM possesses high latent heat properties which enables it to melt or freeze at a constant temperature. The phase change material will absorb heat from warm, moisture laden compressed air without a significant rise in temperature.
The phase change material stays colder for longer periods of time, cycling the refrigerant compressor less often than conventional energy saving designs.
- SCFM 75
- NM3/H 127
PRESSURE DROP (PSI) 2.9
INLET/OULET CONNECTIONS (IN) NPT 1”
OPERATING POWER (KW) 0.54
- Height (IN/MM) 30/751
- Width (IN/MM) 14/363
- Depth (IN/MM) 24/603
APPOX. WEIGHT (LB/KG) 120/54.5
- Stainless steel brazed plate 4-in-1 heat exchanger (patent pending), with phase change material reservoir
- No-air-loss, demand drain efficiently removes condensate without loss of compressed air
- High efficiency, up-flow aluminum air-cooled condense
- Reliable, semi-hermetic refrigerant compressors
- Moisture Separator
- Controller with LCD display provides ease of monitoring and operating status