FLEX Series dryers are designed with 4-in-1 heat exchangers (patent pending) and a phase change material (PCM) encapsulated between the refrigeration and compressed air circuits, serving as a highly effective reservoir for thermal storage.
The PCM possesses high latent heat properties which enables it to melt or freeze at a constant temperature. The phase change material will absorb heat from warm, moisture laden compressed air without a significant rise in temperature.
The phase change material stays colder for longer periods of time, cycling the refrigerant compressor less often than conventional energy saving designs.
- SCFM 400
- NM3/H 680
PRESSURE DROP (PSI) 2.5
INLET/OULET CONNECTIONS (IN) NPT 2”
OPERATING POWER (KW) 2.54
- Height (IN/MM) 36/911
- Width (IN/MM) 19/493
- Depth (IN/MM) 44/1111
APPOX. WEIGHT (LB/KG) 335/152
- Stainless steel brazed plate 4-in-1 heat exchanger (patent pending), with phase change material reservoir
- No-air-loss, demand drain efficiently removes condensate without loss of compressed air
- High efficiency, up-flow aluminum air-cooled condense
- Reliable, semi-hermetic refrigerant compressors
- Moisture Separator
- Controller with LCD display provides ease of monitoring and operating status